TAMILNADU ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
|i||From Singaperumalkoil to Oragadam||12.00 km|
|ii||From Oragadam to Sriperumpudur (Including formation of Bypass to Ponthur village for a length of 2.39 km)||12.00 km|
|iii||From Vandalur to Oragadam||16.60 km|
|iv||From Oragadam to Wallajabad||16.80 km|
- Out of 57.40 km of the project corridor 44.60 km have been completed.
- Out of the 44.60 km, 32.16 km have been handed over to Highways, Construction & Maintenance wing on 07.11.2013 for further maintenance.
- For a length of 3.8 km work is in progress and for a length of 5 km, forest clearance obtained.
- For a length of 4 km Land Acquisition has to be completed and action is being taken to complete the Land Acquisition at the earliest.
- The work of construction of Grade separator has been completed on Right Hand Side and opened for traffic and the Left Hand Side work will be completed by September 2014.
- An expenditure of Rs.382.25 Crores has been incurred so far towards works and land acquisition
Oragadam Industrial Corridor Project Phase-II:
- The Government have entrusted the second phase work of “Widening the stretch from 12/600 to 24/600 of Singaperumalkoil to Sriperumpudur road from 4 lane to 6 lane” at an estimated cost of Rs.86.65 Crores. The work is in progress.
- An expenditure of Rs.28.32 Crores has been incurred so far.
The project is proposed to be completed by July 2015.